I WOULD NEVER POISON MY HYPER ACTIVE CHILDREN. . . . . . ?

 

The Indian Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) said their investigations revealed that the drinks contain harmful residues, posing a health risk. CSE Director Sunita Narain told journalists in Delhi that samples from 12 states showed that Pepsi products contained 30 times more pesticides than found in 2003. Likewise she said that Coke samples had 25 times the amount of pesticides found three years ago. She alleged that despite the public outcry over the issue following the first report, the government has failed to set up the necessary quality-control standards for the soft drinks industry.India does not have any purity standards for soft drinks.

A Senior Nutritionist at the USA Naval Medical Research Institute: "I was amazed to learn," he testified, "that the beverage contained substantial amounts of phosphoric acid. . . . At the Naval Medical Research Institute, we put human teeth in a cola beverage and found they softened and started to dissolve within a short period. The acidity of cola beverages … is about the same as vinegar. The sugar content masks the acidity, and children little realize they are drinking this strange mixture of phosphoric acid, sugar, caffeine, coloring, and flavoring matter."

"Heavy soft drink consumption can interfere with your body’s metabolization of iron and diminish nerve impulse transmission. Cola drinks can interact adversely with antacids, possibly causing constipation, calcium loss, hypertension, nausea, vomiting, headaches, and kidney damage."

Barnet Meltzer MD:" Food Swings: Make the Life-Changing Connection Between the Foods You Eat and Your Emotional Health and Well-Being. Soft drinks are far from soft. High in phosphorous and phosphoric acid, they infiltrate bodily fluids and corrode stomach linings, upset the alkaline-acid balance of the kidneys, and eat away at your liver like Hannibal Lecter. Soft drinks also contain hidden caffeine, refined sugar, and unspecified artificial chemicals."

 

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “I WOULD NEVER POISON MY HYPER ACTIVE CHILDREN. . . . . . ?

  1. Drop an old coin into a glass of Coke, leave a short while and it will shine like the day it was minted."That alone" should tell the idiots that drink it something !!!

  2. And yet, it is also claimed that if you have a stomach upset, drinking Coca Cola will settle the stomach and stop the queaziness – and it does actually seem to work.

Comments are closed.